“FaceTime consults available and effective!”
Style is timeless. Anyone on any budget can dress well. Allow me to direct you to the best sites and stores for quality clothing at comfy prices. Houston is replete with resources to create excellent wardrobes for men and women of just about any size and lifestyle. Never turn down an opportunity again for lack of something to wear!
1. Wearing 20% of your clothes 80% of the time? Call for wardrobe review and clean out that closet! Resell, Repair, Refurbish (Next step: Programme Martin: 713.961.1130 California Closets: 713.785.0111 Excellent Closet Design)
2. Evaluate-Head-to-Toe; Get a fresh eye on it all then make a plan for new additions and carry it out at the stores. (shoes, belts, earrings, handbags, tops, slacks, etc.) Never had color analysis? A money and time-saving must!
3. Have a professional foundation fitting. Top Drawer Lingerie-Uptown Park; 713.784.8707 (Mention Helen Perry for 10% discount)
4. Get a HairDO, lose the HairDON’T (Phillip at Phenix Salon Suites 713.628.8759)
5. Get fit-see a tailor. It’s a rare case when off-the-rack and have them fit perfectly. Alterations give polished look to any outfit. (Jimmy Ahmed 713.977.3401; Melba 832.526.7974, TM Alterations 713.977.3755)
6. FACE it! Guys-care for your skin and teeth. Women, update makeup.
7. Shape up: Evaluate your exercise and nutrition habits. Eat smart & often.
8. Live well, laugh often. Give to something you believe in.
9. Freshen up your environment. Declutter. Frame those pieces of art or photos in the drawer! New Art; 6895 Harwin #8; 77036; 713.532.8181 Fast, quality, inexpensive.
10. Write reachable, challenging goals with reasonable target dates.